Last updated: July 1, 2021
Information We Collect
The types of information that Intuitivo collects includes, but is not limited to, the following categories below. We receive this information from consumers who provide this information directly to us (including through their interaction with our products and services), our retail partners, and in some cases, certain service providers we work with.
● Contact Information such as your full name, email address, phone number.
● Demographic Information such as your gender, age and date of birth, for example, to tailor our Services to you and to verify your age for certain age-restricted deliveries
● Order Details and History such as items, quantities, delivery preferences, instructions, pickup and delivery times to provide our Services and optimize them for your benefit
● Loyalty Card Information to apply discounts or earn rewards to your order
Information We Collect Automatically
As is true of most websites and applications, Intuitivo’s website and mobile application collect certain information automatically and store it in log files for security, maintenance, and analytics purposes, or otherwise to develop and improve our Services. This information may include, but is not limited to:
● Internet protocol (IP) addresses,
● The region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet,
● Browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of Intuitivo’s website and mobile application, including a history of which pages within Intuitivo’s website you view.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
How We Use Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
● To provide, maintain and improve our Services
● For marketing, research and analytics
● To develop new products and Services
● To protect the rights and property of Intuitivo, our users, and others
● To detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, abuse, and security issues
● To comply with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
● To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, email, text message and other electronic messages, through our websites and applications.
● How We Share Information
Nuro may share the information it collects about you in the following circumstances:
● Within Intuitivo and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership
● With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf
● With our retail partners
● With your consent, including if you intentionally interact with third-parties on our site
● When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request
● As required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep the information we collect for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our Services to you, to operate our business, develop or improve the Services, to enable us to communicate with you, for our safety, research, evaluation of use, or troubleshooting purposes, or to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. Where required, we will anonymize or dispose of the information we collect when we no longer need it for the uses described above.
Intuitivo’s services are not available to children under the age of 13, nor are they intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. A valid credit card is required to place an order on our system. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com. You can request to review the information we collected and request that we delete the child’s personal information. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Third Party Links and Services
You can make a request to access and change your personal information we store by contacting us via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To further protect privacy, these requests are subject to identity verification.
If you would like to update your preferences, or opt out of marketing communications from us, you may do so at any time by email@example.com or by following the opt out instructions in the marketing communications. Please note that we may continue to send non-promotional communications such as important notices and transaction-related emails and other information about your use of the Services.