Last update: June 21, 2022
What Personal Information About Customers Does Intuitivo Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Intuitivo Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Intuitivo Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Intuitivo Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Intuitivo Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Intuitivo Services and other content served by or on behalf of Intuitivo on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Intuitivo Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers.
These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Intuitivo Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Intuitivo Services.
- Improve Intuitivo Services. We use our own algorithm to process transactions, and the video feed we process allows us to improve the quality and accuracy of our results.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Intuitivo Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Intuitivo Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Intuitivo, and others
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Intuitivo Share Your Personal Information?
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Intuitivo Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our applications/stores. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may cooperate with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering service, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Intuitivo and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Intuitivo, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What about Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Intuitivo Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Intuitivo ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website or APP.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our customer service. Many of our Intuitivo Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Intuitivo Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in VMS, update your account information by accessing your merchant information, and adjust your e-mail or other communications you receive from us by updating your merchant profile.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact customer service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use Intuitivo Services?
Intuitivo does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Intuitivo Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
You provide information to us when you:
- Using our device/application to purchase products or services;
- Take or put back an item on vending machine or unmanned store;
- Place an order through or use Intuitivo Services;
- Download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- Provide information in your account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us);
- Configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an Intuitivo device or service;
- Offer your products or services on or through Intuitivo Services;
- Communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- Complete a questionnaire, a support ticket and etc.;
- Upload or stream images, videos or other files to Intuitivo Services;
- Provide and rate reviews;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, email address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with Intuitivo Services;
- credit history information; and Device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other Intuitivo devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Intuitivo Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our application or third-party applications or stores using Intuitivo Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- Account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services.
- Information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries.